2009-09-05

The Prodigy - It's The New Style


Artist: The Prodigy

Song: It’s The New Style

Album: The Dirtchamber Sessions, Vol. 1 - 1999

The claustrophobic confines of a west London attic hideaway. Walls, covered in heavyweight purple curtains seem to bring the dimly lit room's parameters collapsing in as a huge computer screen’s wallpaper radiates the green glow of long hot summer. Its pastoral image of feudal tranquility is the room’s only window on the world. more

review

There it is ¨c kick it!!!
Father to many ¨c married to none
And in case you're unaware I carry a gun
Stepped into the party ¨c the place was over packed
Saw the kid that dissed my homey and shot him in the back
I had to get a beeper 'cause my phone is tapped
You better keep your mouth shut 'cause I'm fully strapped
I got money in the bank ¨c I can still get high
That's why your girlfriend thinks that I'm so fly
I've got money and juice ¨c twin sisters in my bed
Their father had envy so I shot him in the head
If I played guitar I'd be jimmy page
The girlie's I like are underage (check it!)
Girls with boyfriends are the kind I like
I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike
Your father's he's jealous 'cause I'm making that green
I've got the girlie's numbers from the places I been

No comments: