2009-07-04

Todd Walton - I Steal My Bicycle


Artist: Todd Walton

Song: I Steal My Bicycle

Album: I Steal My Bicycle and Other Stories (2003)

genre: spoken

Dramatic, humorous readings of three great short stories interspersed with lovely guitar and violin duets. STEAL MY BICYCLE features three of Todd's most requested short stories. I Steal My Bicycle is a poignant narrative told by a man whose search for his stolen bicycle turns into a fascinating journey of self-healing and forgiveness. The Dreidel In Rudolph's Manger is a hilarious tale of the clash and harmony of Christmas and Hanukkah. And Of Water and Melons is a classic parable of hope and love set during the Great Depression.


Todd has published five highly acclaimed novels, among them Inside Moves which was made into a motion picture of the same name. He is also the author of The Writer's Path and Open Body: Creating Your Own Yoga. And he has just published a beautiful case bound edition of BUDDHA IN A TEACUP—forty-two contemporary dharma stories.

music

No comments: