2010-08-24

Jack Johnson - Do You Remember


Artist: Jack Johnson
Song: Do You remember
Album: In Between dreams (2005)

In Between Dreams is the third album by singer-songwriter Jack Johnson, released by Brushfire Records in the United States on March 1, 2005 (see 2005 in music). As of May 10, 2006, the album had sold 2.1 million copies in the United States.

review

Do you remember when we first met?
I sure do
It was some time
In early September
You were lazy about it
You made me wait around
I was so crazy about you
I didn't mind
So I was late for class
I locked my bike to yours
It wasn't hard to find
You painted flowers on
Guess that I was afraid
That if you rode away
You might not roll back
My direction real soon
Well I was crazy about you then
And now the craziest thing of all
Over 10 years have gone by
And you're still mine
We're locked in time
Let's rewind

Do you remember
When we first moved in together?
The piano took up the living room
You'd play me boogie woogie
I played you love songs
You'd say we're playing house
Now you still say we are
We built our get away
Up in a tree we found
We felt so far away
Though we were still in town
Now I remember watching
That old tree burn down
I took a picture that
I don't like to look at

Well all these times
They come and go
Alone don't seem so long
Over 10 years have gone by
We can't rewind
We're locked in time
But you're still mine

Do you remember?

No comments: