2010-06-12

Eric Herman - The World's Fastest Bicycle


Artist: Eric Herman & The Invisible Man
Song: The World’s Fastest Bicycle
Album: Kid In The Mirror (2003)

Eric Herman (real name Eric Herman Endres) is a children's music performer based in the Pacific Northwest. His music combines various styles of rock music with often wryly humorous kid-related lyrics to create what he refers to as "cool tunes for kids".

This is a
great cd from Eric HGrassettoerman. It is filled with fun catchy songs that our kids sing around the house. Our 2 year-old loves to say "No!" with the kids on the cd during the Elephant Song. The Dinosaur song is one of my favorites. His humor shines through in songs such as There's a Monster in My House. It is a fun cd to listen to.

mp3

My bicycles the fastest that the world has ever seen.
It has supersonic engines and a flame-retardant sheen.
My bicycle will travel a gazillion miles an hour.
It has rockets on the handlebars for supersonic power
Every time I take a ride everybodys eyes get wide-
Wow! Cool!Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!
Go! Go! Go! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!
Go! Go! Go! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!Here I come now on my bike!
The pedals both are jet-propelled to help you pedal faster.
The shifter is equipped with an electric turbo blaster.
The fender has a parachute in case you need to brake.
My bike is undeniably the fastest one they make.
Every time I take it out everybody starts to shout-
Wow! Cool!Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!Go! Go! Go! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!
Go! Go! Go! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Here I come now on my bike!
I could ride it day and night.Its faster than the speed of light.
My bicycles incredible. I love the way it feels.
And Ill like it even more when Dad removes the training wheels
Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!
Go! Go! Go! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

No comments: